Titanium differs significantly from the classic materials that are usually used in conventional goldsmithing. Its remarkable lightness, which sets it apart from other traditional materials, is particularly noteworthy.
Titanium is not one of the classic materials that can be produced using conventional goldsmithing techniques. In order to design your individual ring blank, we work with the supplier "The ring forge" together.
Titanium rings are becoming increasingly popular in the jewellery industry for various reasons:
- Durability: Titanium is very durable and corrosion-resistant. It does not rust, is resistant to corrosion and stands up well to daily wear and tear. This makes titanium rings a long-term choice.
- Lightness: Titanium is lighter than other metals, such as gold or platinum. This makes titanium rings comfortable to wear, especially for those who do not prefer heavy pieces of jewellery.
- Hypoallergenic: Titanium is hypoallergenic, which means that it does not cause allergic reactions on the skin. This is particularly important for people with sensitive skin or allergies to certain metals.
- Versatile designs: Titanium is easy to work with and can be moulded into different designs. It can be polished, brushed or matt-finished and therefore offers a wide range of options for individual tastes.
- Attractively priced: Compared to precious metals such as gold or platinum, titanium is less expensive. This makes titanium rings an affordable alternative for people who are looking for high-quality jewellery but do not want to pay the higher costs of traditional precious metals.